At Staffing Online, our model of business is one that is fundamentally different than classic applicant tracking systems where resumes disappear never to be read again. We believe that employers hire people, not resumes. And we believe that through advances in software, we help people and employers find their perfect match. We strive to maintain a high level of real opportunities that we present to our job seekers.
- Job Title
- Job Location
- Job Description
- Date Posted
Who can post jobs on Staffing Online?
Staffing Online accepts active job content from direct employers, recruiters, and staffing firms. Job boards or other 3rd party companies may only submit content posted directly to their job boards / websites by the hiring employer, recruiter, or staffing firm. No posting will be allowed directly to Staffing Online from a Job board customer and other 3rd party providers. Any questions, can be directed to email@example.com.
Who is considered to be a 3rd Party? Any authorized party who is performing a recruiting service for the direct hiring company, (i.e. staffing and recruiting firm), or any person(s) who is not the direct hiring company, (i.e. direct employer).
What are your application flow requirements?
All jobs should contain a full job description. The entire job description should be viewable without the Job Seeker needing to register or login. Also, there should be no fees associated with applying for your posting. The call to action should be clear and concise, directly from the job description page. 3rd party offers are not acceptable, and we reserve the right to turn down any postings. All Job Seekers personal and identifiable information should be kept private and confidential.
What are some reasons my jobs might be removed from Staffing Online?
Some of the reasons your jobs might be removed from Staffing Online may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Advertisement of sexual services or seeks employees for jobs of a sexual nature
• Contains content and/or links to content that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 13
• Commission-only opportunities must be clearly marked as commission only. The posting must also correctly describe the product or service that is being sold.
• Complaints from Job Seekers
• Job posting content and/or Customer violates or may violate local, national or international laws, including but not limited to laws related to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
• Posting does not contain a job opportunity, but contains an attempt to sell or promote/advertise products or services.
• Political Party endorsements, political agenda, political position or issue of a political promotion of a particular religion
• Paying to apply for a job, paying for training, paying for training materials or for samples is not allowed.
• Job location in Job Title does not match Job location in Job description.
• Job posting detail contains phone number, email address or physical address.
• Job posting title doesn’t accurately represent job description
• Inaccurate, false or misleading information
• Job posting cannot include a screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job where such requirement or criterion is not a legal requirement of the posted job
• Pyramid schemes, "club memberships", distributorship or multi-level marketing opportunities
• Relocation requirements are not clearly stated
• Requests for the use of human body parts and/or the donation of human body parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy
• Job Seeker is required to disclose information relating to his/her (A) racial or ethnic origin (B) political beliefs (C) philosophical or religious beliefs (D) membership of a trade union (E) physical or mental health (F) sexual life (G) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (H) age, except where allowed by applicable law
• The job posting is not active or there is no meaningful opportunity for the job seeker
• The job contains no real information about an opportunity
• The job does not appear to be real
• Third party job content (speak to a job board sales representative to explore opportunities to partner with us if you have 3rd party content)
• Job Seeker cannot be asked for an upfront and/or periodic payment from Employer
• Use of name(s), logo(s) or trademark(s) of companies unaffiliated with Customer
• Casting calls, auditions for modeling, acting and/or talent management
• The job posting entails and/or implies "mystery shopping"
• The pay structure is based on a lead generation model
• Direct employer is not a registered business entity
• Virtual marketplaces, classifies, online bulletins or similar platforms that provide distribution and/or collection of services, jobs, talent or personnel.
Staffing Online reserves the right, with no liability or penalty, to remove any job posting, content, communication or information posted, which in the sole judgment of Staffing Online, that has violated and/or may violate our Terms and Conditions, applicable laws, rules or regulations; may adversely affect Staffing Online; is inaccurate, misleading, false, deceptive, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, immoral, offensive, obscene, pornographic, disruptive, threatening, abusive or illegal; or which may violate or lead to the violation of the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety and privacy of any third party.